How do I Apply?
We are now accepting Applications through February 9, 2019.
Student applications will ONLY be reviewed when ALL of the following documentation is submitted:
- Complete Student Information and Request for Records (Section 1)
- Complete Parent/Guardian Information (Section 2)
- Complete Student Questionnaire (Section 3)
- Complete Financial Information Form (PDF Only)
- Submit a copy of the parent’s most recent 1040 Tax Forms and W2 Forms
- Submit the student's complete 7th and 8th grade report cards
- Submit Confidential Recommendation Forms (Sent directly to Cristo Rey from current school)
You can apply beginning October 4, 2018 via the following:
- Using our Online Portal: Begin by CLICKING HERE
- Pick-up a Paper Application at 1389 E. Santa Clara St. from 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Request a PDF packet via email: email@example.com
After submitting your completed requirements, our admissions office will schedule for the remaining, REQUIRED, steps:
- Admissions Test
- Monday - January 21, 2019 (MLK Day) or
- Monday - February 18, 2019 (President's Day)
- Student Interview with Teachers and Faculty
- January and February
- Dates TBD