Who is a Candidate?
- An incoming 9th grade student must be 14 years old by September 1, 2019
- This is a requirement of our Corporate Work Study Program as students can not participate in the Work Program if they are under the age of 14.
- Student's born after September 1, 2005 will be eligible for the waitlist
- The student’s family must meet financial eligibility
- 100% of our students receive financial assistance
- Every family must submit financial documentation at the time of application to ensure eligibility
- Most importantly, the student must be:
- Willing to commit to personal growth.
- Willing to adapt and be friendly.
- Willing to demonstrate academic persistence and determination.
- Willing to serve others.