Cost and Financial Eligibility
Tuition: Cristo Rey San José is designed to provide to a quality, Catholic, education to students who could not otherwise afford one.
- We operate tuition on sliding-scale based on the family's demonstrated need.
- All Cristo Rey San José families are asked to contribute a designated portion towards the cost of attendance.
- Our maximum family contribution towards the cost of education is $2,500 per year, with most of our families paying much less.
- Cristo Rey subsidizes the remaining cost of education for EVERY STUDENT
- Cristo Rey's total cost of education per student = $15,750
Financial Eligibility: Because of our mission, we do evaluate family income and financial need as a criterion for admission based on Cristo Rey Network Income Standards.
- Every applicant must submit a financial questionnaire with their application to verify income via a 3rd party.
- Nearly 80% of our families qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch Meals
- We consider the high cost of living in San José and aim to provide opportunities to those that may not otherwise be able to afford private school tuition.